Menu’s change regularly, despite our best efforts the website may not. We look forward to providing you our latest version during your next visit!
- Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Poke Dip....$14
- Ahi Tuna, Avocado, Cucumber, Pepper in a Soy Vinaigrette served with Roasted Ancho Chips.
- Arancini Balls....$10
- Lightly battered saffron risotto with house-made bolognese served over a pomodoro sauce.
- Bruschetta Spreads....$13
- Red Pepper Coulis, Basil Pesto, Caprese, Hummus & Honey Herb Goat Cheese.
- Cutting Board....$15
- Selection of House Cured & Locally Sourced Meats, Cheeses and Accompaniments.
- House Cut Fries....$7
- Spring Herbs, Truffle Oil, Parmesan Cheese. Served with Roasted Garlic Aioli.
SOUPS & SALADS
- East End House Salad....sm $4 / lg $8
- Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, Boiled Egg, Crouton, Cucumber, Tomato, Baby Greens, White Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Caesar Salad....sm $4/ lg $8
- Romaine Hearts, Caesar Dressing, Parmesan, Croutons.
- Farro Salad....$11
- Farro, Kale, Watermelon Radish, Roasted Turnip & Mushrooms tossed with a light Red Wine Vinagrette.
- Crabcake Salad....$13
- Lump Crabcake over Field Greens with Remoulade, Roasted Red Pepper Aioli and Corn Salsa.
- Michigan Salad....$10
- Field Greens, Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Granny Smith Apples, Pecans, Dried Cranberries with a Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- East End Pastrami Cobb Salad....$13
- Roasted Corn, Tomato, Egg, Pastrami, Avocado, Red Pepper & Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Soup of the Day.....$4
- Rotating selection of homemade soups.
- Shrimp & Grits....$18
- Creamy Cheddar Grits, Smoking Goose Tasso Ham, Roasted Red Peppers, Green Onions.
- Grilled Swordfish....$28
- Atlantic Swordfish grilled & served with an heirloom tomato herb salad & pesto fingerling potato.
- Pan Roasted Salmon....$22
- Lemon Beurre Blanc, English Pea Risotto & Asparagus.
- Braised Bourbon Pork Shank....$22
- Over Sweet Potato Puree with sautéed spinach & finished with a Pork Bourbon Glaze.
- BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs....$26
- Full Rack, Braised for 7 hours, grilled and finished with house made BBQ. Served with Fries and Purple Slaw.
- Beef Hanger Steak*....$24
- 8 oz, 21 Day Aged, topped with a Mushroom Ragout, served with Mashed Potatoes & Grilled Squash Medley.
- Filet Mignon*....$34
- 8oz, 28 day aged, with Fingerling Potatoes, Sautéed Asparagus, & Herb Butter.
- New York Strip*....$31
- 14 oz, Bone-In, 28 Day Aged, with Mashed Potato & Asparagus.
- Pasta Bolognese....$17
- Bolognese with Beef, Pork, Veal & English Peas over Linguini with fresh grilled bread.
- Shrimp & Basil Linguini....$18
- Seared Gulf Shrimp with Roasted Red peppers and Basil in a Pomodoro sauce tossed with Linguini.
- Vegetarian Pasta or Risotto....$15 / $17
- Your choice of either Pasta or Risotto with Market Fresh Vegetables tossed with Pesto & finished with Parmesan.
SANDWICHES & MORE
- East End Burger*....$12
- 8oz Prime Beef Patty, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, Pickle, Baby Greens.
- Veggie Burger....$11
- Farro, Cous Cous, Turnips, & Peppers topped with Havarti cheese, Hummus, & Tomato on a Ciabatta bun.
- BBQ Rib Basket....$14
- ½ Rack, Braised for 7 hours, grilled and finished with house made BBQ served over House Cut Fries.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Sautéed Asparagus, Fingerling Potato, Cheddar Grits, Mashed Potato - $5/each
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
East End Grill - Dinner Menu
Our dinner menu focuses on the freshest meat & fish & vegetables we can find, always cooked to order.